For your summer pig roast or a delicious pulled pork sandwich. Portuguese piri piri pulled pork made with pork butt or shoulder roast, with hot piri piri peppers, slow cooked in a spicy seasoning until the pork meat pulls apart easily with a fork.
Made with our own Piri Piri Pulled Pork Seasoning Mix
- 1 package of Piri Piri Pulled Pork Seasoning Mix
- 2 pounds boneless pork (shoulder or pork butt)
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Add vinegar and water in bottom of slow cooker.
- Rub seasoning mix into all sides of the pork.
- Carefully add pork to your crock pot.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours
- Remove any large pieces of fat. Shred pork with 2 forks in the juices from slow cooker.