Discover this delicious and easy-to-prepare recipe for authentic Piri Piri Pulled Pork. The easiest and very tender pulled pork.
Easy and tender pulled pork comes right out of your CROCK POT.
Piri Piri Pulled Pork Seasoning Mix Ingredients: Brown sugar, chili powder, paprika, kosher salt, garlic powder, onion powder, crushed hot piri piri peppers, ground black pepper, smoked paprika, tomato powder
Easy Recipe on the Back of Package:
Piri Piri Pulled Pork
- 1 package of Piri Piri Pulled Pork Seasoning Mix
- 2 pounds boneless pork (shoulder or pork butt)
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Add vinegar and water in bottom of slow cooker.
- Rub seasoning mix into all sides of the pork.
- Carefully add pork to your crock pot.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours
- Remove any large pieces of fat. Shred pork with 2 forks in the juices from slow cooker.