This sauce mix creates a delicious seafood sauce. Pour over your favorite seafood like fish, scallops, clams, mussels, and shrimp.
Mozambique Sauce Recipe
- 1 package of Mozambique Sauce Azorean-Style mix.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup white port wine (or other rich fruity wine like Riesling)
- 1 cup water
- In a saucepan, heat butter over medium heat till melted.
- Stir in wine, water, and seasoning mix.
- Once it comes up to a vigorous simmer reduce heat to low/simmer.
- Cook slow and low for 45 minutes, stir occasionally.
Serve: Pour this sauce over your favorite cooked seafood dish, scallops, clams, mussels, and shrimp. Try it over fish and chips!
Ingredients: wheat flour, vinegar powder, onion, garlic, paprika, salt, shrimp extract, fish extract, sugar, tomato powder, Portuguese saffron, parsley, corn oil, yeast extract, lobster extract, monosodium glutamate, cumin, turmeric, ground fennel, crushed piri piri pepper