Portuguese Kale Soup is a delicious way to enjoy healthy kale! This kale soup recipe is based on a traditional Portuguese Kale Soup recipe. This seasoning blend is the only seasoning needed. Cook everything in your crock pot.
Kale Soup Seasoning Mix Ingredients: gluten free Herb-ox beef bouillon, dried chopped onion, red wine powder, kosher salt, dried minced garlic, ground black pepper, worcestershire sauce powder
This Easy Recipe on the Back of Package:
Kale Soup Recipe
- 1 packet of Kale Soup seasoning mix
- 8 cups water
- ½ pound kale. Pull leaves off stems and chop, discard stems
- 1 link of chouriço, sliced (optional)
- 1 pound of stew meat
- ½ small head of cabbage, chopped
- 1 can dark red kidney beans with liquid
- 2 large potatoes peeled and cut into bite size cubes.
- Add all recipe ingredients to you crock pot and mix everything together.
- Cover crock pot and cook on high for 5 hours