The most amazing oven baked chicken thighs! These chicken thighs come out crispy on the outside and amazingly tender and juicy on the inside. Baked chicken thighs are so easy to make with only a few ingredients and one pan!
Made with our own Portuguese Rosemary Chicken Seasoning Mix
- 1 packet Portuguese Rosemary Chicken Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup water
- 4 – 6 chicken thighs
- Pre-heat oven to 375F.
- Stir seasoning mix packet with 1 cup of water and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Lay the chicken out in a baking dish, stir the liquid and pour over chicken. Bake for 45 minutes.
- Baste the chicken twice during cooking, every 15 minutes.
- Serve with juices left from the pan poured over cooked chicken.
- Categories: Chicken