Tasty and spicy chili made with beef, beans and Portuguese piri piri chili peppers – perfect for dinner! Look no further for the ultimate, easy chili recipe. With just a push of a button, your weekday dinner is taken care of as the chili cooks away in the slow-cooker.
A simmering pot of chili warms up any occasion, from Game Day and tailgate parties to cozy family meals. Here is an easy all-time favorite chili recipe.
Mild or Hot
Made with our own Piri Piri Chili Seasoning Mix
- 1 package of Piri Piri Chili Seasoning Mix
- 2 pounds ground beef (90% or higher lean)
- 1 can dark red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup (8oz.) tomato sauce
- 1 ½ cups water
- Heat a pan over medium high heat, then add ground beef.
- Cook until beef is fully cooked and not pink. Drain grease.
- Crumble ground beef into crockpot.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cover crockpot with lid and cook at HIGH 4 hours or on LOW 8 hours.