Tasty and spicy chili made with beef, beans and Portuguese hot piri piri chili peppers – perfect for dinner! Look no further for the ultimate, easy chili recipe. With just a push of a button, your weekday dinner is taken care of as the chili cooks away in the slow-cooker.
A simmering pot of chili warms up any occasion, from Game Day and tailgate parties to cozy family meals. Here is an easy all-time favorite chili recipe.
Made with our own Piri Piri Hot Chili Seasoning MixIngredients:
- 1 package of Piri Piri Chili Seasoning Mix
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 can dark red kidney beans (with liquid)
- 1 can black beans (with liquid)
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- Cook beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain.
- Place beef in slow cooker; stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cover crockpot with lid and cook at HIGH 4 hours or at LOW 8 hours.