Apple Bacon Chourico Baked Beans2016-10-11
Apple Bacon Chourico Baked Beans
They’re topped with bacon. Cooked with chourico and apple and have the sweet flavor of brown sugar. They are perfect for dinner, holidays, pot-lucks and any kind of party or cookout. This recipe can easily be doubled. I have never seen baked beans disappear so fast and receive raves like this before! Sooo good…you won’t be disappointed.
- 1 link of chouriço, skin removed and cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cup diced onions
- 1 can of 28oz B&M Original Baked Beans
- 1 granny smith apples, peeled, core removed and diced
- 1 tablespoons of spicy brown mustard
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ red wine
- ½ lb. bacon cut into 1 ½ inch strips
How to Video
Preheat oven to 375 F
Coat a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large bowl combine all the ingredients except the bacon and mix well.
Pour into the baking dish.
Lay the raw bacon strips on top.
Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Uncover and broil for 5 minutes to get the bacon firmer.