Shrimp Mozambique is one of the most unique and popular dishes in Portuguese cuisine. This seasoning mix has all the spices you need to make a wonderful dish.
The best feature is… in addition to being delicious, it's quick and easy!
Shrimp Mozambique Seasoning Mix Ingredients: dried onion, dried garlic, salt, organic arrowroot powder, garlic powder, annatto, Portuguese saffron, lemon pepper, cilantro, monosodium glutamate, cumin, turmeric
This Easy Recipe on the Back of Package:
Shrimp Mozambique Recipe
- 1 package of Shrimp Mozambique Seasoning Mix
- 1 pound of fresh or frozen medium or large size uncooked shrimp
- ½ cup white wine (Port wine or other sweet rich white wine)
- ½ cup beer
- 1 tablespoon Franks Red Hot original sauce
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- In large sauté pan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Stir in wine, beer, hot sauce, chili sauce and seasoning mix. Once back up to a simmer, cook for 5 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Mix in shrimp and cook till shrimp is cooked, about 10 minutes.
- Serve with white rice or pasta.