Truly the BEST chili - A classic beef chili, plus a few special seasonings that make this chili a total winner! Look no further for the ultimate, easy chili recipe. With just a push of a button, your weekday dinner is taken care of as the chili cooks away in the slow-cooker.
A simmering pot of chili warms up any occasion, from Game Day and tailgate parties to cozy family meals. Here is an easy all-time favorite chili recipe.
Mild or Hot
Chili Seasoning Mix Ingredients: Chili powder, dried chopped onion, gluten free Herb-ox beef bouillon, cumin, dried garlic, paprika, coriander, salt, ground black pepper, crushed piri piri peppers
Easy Recipe on the Back of Package:
- 1 package of Piri Piri Chili Seasoning Mix
- 2 pounds ground beef (90% or higher lean)
- 1 can dark red kidney beans with liquid
- 1 can black beans with liquid
- 1 cup (8oz.) tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- No need to pre-cook ground beef.
- Crumble ground beef into crockpot.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cover crockpot with lid and cook at HIGH 4 hours or on LOW 8 hours.