A Portuguese dish that’s easy, spicy and always a favorite with family and friends! A great quick and easy dish and you will never have leftovers!
Made with our own Chicken Mozambique Seasoning MixIngredients:
- 1 package of Chicken Mozambique Seasoning Mix
- 1 pound boneless chicken (cut into bite size pieces)
- ½ cup white wine (Port wine or other sweet, rich white wine)
- ½ cup water
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- In large sauté pan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add chicken, raise heat to medium - high and sauté 5 minutes.
- Then stir in wine, water, chili sauce and seasoning mix. Once back up to a simmer, reduce heat to medium.
- Simmer and cook for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Rest for a few minutes. Serve with white rice or pasta.
- Categories: Chicken